Monday, March 24, 2008

Jayne's monkey is up for grabs...

A spanking good auction!
Those crazy people at Kids Needs to Read have done it again. I've just finished counting the pennies in my piggybank to see what bid I can go to for Mr Sulu's signed photo when they go and put a Terrify'n Space Monkey signed by Adam Baldwin (who played Jayne in Firefly and Serenity) up for auction. Eek! Check out the great piccies of Adam playing with his monkey (I'm trying real hard here to keep a rein on this folks, the temptation to give in to the entendres is building...) on the website. The auction runs from the 24th of March to the 29th of March so you need to hurry on this one. Get off your bunks and get bidding! I'm going to have to resort to looking down the back of the sofas now for fallen cash (wonder if I'll find Anya's necklace while I'm there...?).

Happy Birthday Alyson
And talking of Willow, it's Alyson Hannigan's birthday today. I hope Alexis bought her a brilliant present, preferably one that didn't raise the dead or leave a bad taste in the mouth (...sorry, it's getting late and still on innuendo-overload from Jayne's monkey).
Nathan, Nathan, Nathan...
I haven't got any news about Nathan Fillion, just wanted to mention him. *Breaking news* Actually it's just been announced that he is set to appear in Australia in May at the Firefly Hub convention along with Ron Glass (Book) and Jason Palmer (artist). Not heard anything more about Dr Horrible as yet, but I think we will hear something very soon.

Wil's got stamina
I've not mentioned Mr Wheaton for a while. That doesn't mean I haven't been lurking and checking his blog out, though. He seems to have mostly recovered from his sinus work and is back in fine form - no less than 4 separate blog entries today! Makes other, less worthy, blogs seem a bit half-hearted. Wil is the sort of person that you either love or hate, but he sure makes me laugh. And cry a bit, too. If you are not a fan of coarse language skim over the naughty bits, it's worth your while. And if you still harbour resentments over Wesley Crusher we've covered that - grow up already!


Woody's gone to bed
That's all for today, folks. Kinda tired and out of words. If you've made it this far down, let me know by posting a comment. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment