Friday, May 16, 2008

The Guild Improv and Firefly Marathon

The Last 'Being Humans' Improv Tonight
Your last chance, for a while at least, to catch Felicia Day, Jeff Lewis and Sandeep Parikh (Codex, Vork and Zaboo) performing as 'Being Humans' is TONIGHT (16th May) at 10.30 pm at the Westside Eclectic Theatre in Santa Monica. Go to WatchTheGuild.com for full details (don't be put off by the fact that the address mentions an Alley. Apparently that's just where you get in - they don't actually perform in an alley...!). One fan who went last week posted on The Guild message board about how much they enjoyed it:

"...All I can say is it was good fun last Friday. Both troupes that I saw perform (and the last like 5min of the show that was on previously) were great. I don't know what else to say about it. Oh, Felicia and Jeff were kind enough to chat with myself and the other 2 Guild fans, after the show. I was stoked to meet them so I was a little starstruck the entire time, but they were super appreciative of us guildies that came..."

If you're in the LA area, give it a go!

Firefly on RIGHT NOW!
The SciFi channel is showing a Firefly Marathon today so tune in if you can receive it. Earlier in the week I got confused and thought I'd be able to watch but, of course, I get Space, not SciFi, so no Firefly for me...which is a real pity because I've lent my DVDs out. Still, that's another person converted, so can't really complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment