Monday, July 14, 2008

Official Website for "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"

The website for Joss Whedon's "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" starting Neil Patrick Harris, Felicia Day, and Nathan Fillion is live. See the teaser, join the groups, spread the word, and come back TOMORROW July 15th to see the 1st episode free!My laptop woes continue unabated so limited online time for me. I can't express how difficult it is to deal with it! But anyways - I'll be online tomorrow at some stage for Part 1 of Doctor Horrible and I hope you will be too. And by the end of the week we'll have seen all the Episodes and I might have a new laptop.Don't forget - Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day, Neil Patrick Harris! All in the same production by Joss Whedon and co (where co = extended family).

read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment