Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Fan Response to Dr Horrible - EvilWorldofHiglet...

That's the thing about evil twins... 
...you never know what they'll get up to next! So, in a perfect example of how I'm a bad influence on myself, you will find 3 new videos have been uploaded to YouTube today. It's a new departure for me (and, er, her), and follows Dr Horrible's application to the Evil League of Evil. If you have ever wondered about Bad Horse's Evil Empire, and the office that supports it, then you will wonder no more. Though how he manages to rule League with an iron hoof might be all the more surprising when you see this employee's professionalism in play. Get the kettle on and sit back for 2 minutes of fun (times 3).....










And if you enjoyed them you could always go over to YouTube and add a comment or rating.

3 comments:

  1. awwww OMG you're totally really British. Your accent is so cute. You will totally freak out when you hear mine, I am SO southern, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally really am :) Yes, I've heard that it is cute quite a few times (though in England it's probably considered 'common'!). I'm very much looking forward to hearing your podcasts so I an judge for myself- er, how Southern?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, very southern. But Tom thinks it's cute.

    ReplyDelete