Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Act VI now up! Plus update on the Competition

Act VI is now on the Intertubes...
Which is a good thing. After battling a sore throat that made my voice huskier than usual I finally got a decent take last night, so you can go to You Tube and view (and rate and comment!) now:




This is the final episode in Season 1, but there are plans for more goodies to follow:

  • A bloopers reel
  • A musical episode (being developed as I write)
  • Me reading the phone directory - Edgar Garcia request episode special :)
  • The competition winner episode
  • A special bonus episode with a possible star guest....
Is that enough fun yet?

Competition update
After several people (yes, more than 1!) have said they can't make out more than 2 of the DVDs I've taken a picture from the set (haha - 'set') to make it a bit easier. Plus, I have reviewed the book on this blog and it isn't one of The Softwire books by PJ Haarsma (because they are in use). If you still can't get them all I'll add some more clues, but basically they are all from my collection.

Here's the picture:











Here's a reminder of the rules:

If you win EvilWorldofHiglet will assess YOUR application to the Evil League of Evil in a special episode!

What you have to do:
  • Watch Act V and tell me the names of the book and DVDs in the background, on top of the printer. 
  • Send your entries to worldofhiglet at gmail dot com* before Friday 26th September 2008. If you want you can include a little about why you like Dr Horrible so much and even the name of your Evil Character and I will mention you on the blog. It couldn't be more simple! 
In the event of a tie (or more than 1 entry!) I will use a random number generator to determine the winner.

If you win:
  • I will email an Application Form to you (as featured in Act I) for you to fill in. If you also want to post a video entry on YouTube, Seesmic or elsewhere then please send me the link and I will use it as part of the assessment.
  • EvilWorldofHiglet will then assess your application in a special episode of 'The Evil League of Evil Applications Office' to be publicly available on YouTube.
  • The winner will also be announced here on the blog.
I hope you apply and good luck! I can't wait to see what happens...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog, Yogi, would like an appication form for The Evil League of Evil; he's a right nutbag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo
    Now I can see it!
    I know 4 of them... 1 I'll guess... the other one, no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graycrow: if you want to enter the competition then email me worldofhiglet at gmail dot com with the DVD names and you can have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dani,
    Glad it's clearer for you. Get your competition entry in even if you can't see them all - email me at worldofhiglet at gmail dot com. See you on Watch The Guild later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Figured out 5 of them now!
    The one that we can see the most - first one - is the one I don't know! haha

    Will send the email...

    ReplyDelete