Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Joss! Gratuitous cake post...

Will he have a cake? 
As we once again thank the 'Verse for Joss, thought turn towards how he might celebrate this, his *cough* birthday. I'd like to think that Joss will be eating cake and perhaps imbibing a glass or two of his favourite tipple. He's had an incredibly busy year or so and deserves a day to relax and reflect. And so, I present for you a selection of cakes fit for the Master:

A stake-cake?
Cake Nouveau have this brilliant Buffy Cake:


And this was baked by one talented lad for his lucky girlfriend:



I pretty sure he won't be getting this from Cake Wrecks...



A Horrible Cake (or five...)

CakeNoveau has this medley of Dr Horrible-themed goodies:


Or, to celebrate all the Can't Stop The Serenity screenings...

...how about a Serenity cake?

Now there are some pictures of Serenity cakes floating around (!) according to Whedonesque which I couldn't find and also there's apparently one on greatwhitesnark.com but the site appears to be down at the moment. I have sent a couple of emails so if I hear anything I will get back to you.

Are you going to a CSTS screening?
The Vancouver screening is this Saturday, June 27th and I can't wait! Last year was a great event and not only will I be able to meet up with some great BC Browncoats, some special friends are flying in that I can't wait to meet, too. If you want to know more about CSTS, why people organise and attend these charity events each year, and where the money goes, there is all the information on the Can't Stop the Serenity website.

Happy Birthday, Joss!

No comments:

Post a Comment