Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Guild S3, Ep 4, Michele Boyd (Riley) interview and LoN!

'Get it Back' is live!



(Wil Wheaton as Faulks in The Guild, Season 3)

The Guild Season 3 continues with another corking episode:

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&amp;from=sp&amp;vid=2db36212-baaf-4fe6-9cc5-cdefe4b27f40" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Episode 4: Get it back!">Video: Season 3 - Episode 4: Get it back!</a>

My weekly PinkRaygun.com Review is also up now, too, so check that out for a full review of the episode.  And as a special bonus for fans The Guild have released a gag reel for epsiodes 1-4:

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&amp;from=sp&amp;vid=2408c4d7-0526-464d-bb55-aee3c0543077" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Gag Reel: Episodes 1-4">Video: Season 3 - Gag Reel: Episodes 1-4</a>

Stand out moments from the gag reel are 'Wil versus the Flying Beetle of Death' and the 'beating the sun' tent moving - although the whole reel is hilarious.

Upcoming Interviews - next up Michele Boyd!


I had the pleasure of interviewing Jenni Powell this week and I will edit this video asap. We talked about all sorts of things and I asked Jenni all the questions I was sent, too. Well, almost all. There was one I left out (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!).

Early next week I will be doing an audio interview with Michele Boyd, who plays Riley (Stupid Tall Hot Girl), currently Zaboo's girlfriend in The Guild. Last week there was a big debate about Zaboo and Riley's seemingly-abusive relationship on PinkRaygun and I hope we can find out more about that plus the other exciting work Michele has been doing. As before, I welcome YOUR questions for Michele - what would you like to know? Michele is on Twitter and has her own website, too. I can't wait to talk to her!

Legend of Neil S2 Ep 5

In another hugely NSFW but bustingly funny episode from the LoN team, we see the gentlre side of Moblins. Up to a point. Or three. I have tried to embed the video but Blogger doesn't like the code - even though it plays in Preview mode. Silly Blogger...So I'm afraid you will have to content yourself with the Link, instead. TWSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment