Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Linkage love: Legend of Neil, The Guild and KOTG

Too many things all at once!
Yes, I know I was the one complaining about Guild Deficiency Syndrome and opining that there weren't enough good things to see and hear and now I'm complaining there's too much! Go figure. Comic Con, Date My Avatar, Season 3, Dragon*Con, BlizzCon, PAX....if that wasn't a fistful of goodies we also have Knight of The Guild updates and Legend of Neil Season 2!

In time-honoured fashion, then, I present a list of linkage lovelies

Legend of Neil - Season 2, Episode 4

Another excellent episode - and great news for Sandeep Parikh and Tony Jannings is that Legend of Neil occupies 7 out of the 10 top videos on Atom.com at the moment, with S2 Ep 03 (The Musical) #1. I took a screen shot for posterity. (And bonus points if you can tell me where Kenny and Jenni are in this episode!)


Excellent episode - and great news for Sandeep Parikh and Tony Jannings is that Legend of Neil occupies 7 out of the 10 top videos on Atom.com at the moment, with S2 Ep 03 (The Musical) #1. I took a screen shot for posterity.

The Guild, Season 3, Ep 02

My review of this episode is up on PinkRaygun.com and it would be great to see some feedback over there (hint, hint!). If you haven't seen it yet - feast your eyes (it's another brilliant episode!).

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&amp;from=sp&amp;vid=bdab0fe5-ecc7-4f5e-a946-feefa45d531b" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Episode 2: Anarchy!">Video: Season 3 - Episode 2: Anarchy!</a>

Knight of The Guild Podcast - Microcast #7 - the Quest for BlizzCon

Kenny and Jenni have been working their little behinds off creating so many KOTG podcasts to cover all the happenings over the last few weeks, and they have done a sterling job! You can listen to their indepth BlizzCon report, which includes interviews and some Q&As from the Panel over at knightsoftheguild.podbean.com. And thank you, Kenny, for including the promo for the audiobook podcast of my novel, Turning Left at Albuquerque!

There is lots more to come from PAX and Dragon*Con, so I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment