Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Guild S3 Ep11 and Interview news

Only 1 more Episode to go!

I've done a review of Ep 11 on PinkRaygun.com. So much has happened in Season 3 that it's worth looking back on how far each of the characters have. Next week is set to be an explosive end to the season!


Sean Becker bares all!


In an in depth interview last week, I had the pleasure of of probing Sean deeply about his work with The Guild and beyond. I'm putting the finishing touches to the edits but the videos will be available shortly and are well worth a look.

Thanks to Sean for a good laugh :)

More Interviews!!!

And that's not all. Exciting news as upcoming interviews delightful people from The Guild will now include:
  • Kim Evey (Producer)
  • Robin Thorsen (who plays Clara)
  • Michele Boyd (who plays Riley)

If you have any questions please let me know!

And my interview with the lovely Jenni Powell will be out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment