Thursday, January 21, 2010

Countdown to Caprica: only 1 day to go!


(Image from the front page of The Caprican, where you can keep up to date with all the news on Caprica)

Yes, I'm excited!
Tomorrow on Syfy (and Space here in Canada), CAPRICA, the brand new series set 58 years before Battlestar Galactica, airs. I was undecided about Caprica until I saw the pilot. Once I had watched it I couldn't wait to see the rest of the series - and it's been a long wait! You do NOT need to have seen BSG to enjoy Caprica (as @Kimevey has also pointed out). If you were a fan of BSG, though, there will be some nods to the future. I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed.

For the last 12 days I've been counting down on PinkRaygun.com with a series of articles and in case you missed any, here's a complete list:






Tomorrow my report from the Caprica Set Tour, including the Q&A with the cast, will be up on PinkRaygun, too. It was a great day and I hope I have the opportunity to go back there when they are filming Season 2.

With Dollhouse finishing next week, Caprica is my big hope for a new blockbuster series. Of course I'll still be watching Castle, too. Castle is the only other thing TV show I regularly watch at the moment, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment