Thursday, June 3, 2010

Who the heck is Greg Benson? Interview coming soon!

Greg Benson, actor and webutainment creator
You know how it goes....
One minute you're laughing out loud at hilarious and ridiculous videos on YouTube and the next you're emailing Hollywood producers asking them if they would like to do an interview with you. We've all been there, I know. And so it happens that I will shortly be interviewing Mr Greg Benson about his life as a Hollywood actor, director, producer, writer, husband, keyboard player, restaurant owner....

Where to start with Greg?
The truth is that Greg is everywhere you look. The Guild? He directed part of Season 1 and they just finished shooting part of Season 4 at his house. Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show? Greg directed that, too. In fact, if you go to MediocreFilms.com (they're better than they sound) you will find a host of hilarious videos that have all been touched by Greg one way or another, like Two Hot Girls in The Shower.

Yeshmin: A man of our time
Recently on YouTube, Mediocrefilms have released a series of films starring Yeshmin Blechin, an everyman. Yeshmin is the epitome of anti-hero, and these videos will make you weep. Weep tears of joy:



The fun bit!
I'll be talking to Greg in a couple of days so here's YOUR chance to send me some questions for him. He's worked with them all - Day, Becker, Evey, Benz, Brando, Nalts...the stories he must have! Leave your questions in the comments here or via Twitter and I'll get through as many as I can. Wish me luck and I'll post the video as soon as I've recovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment